Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Clear Roads and Blue Skies

It's a miracle we even made it to the temple last weekend. We have had very wintery weather this year. The temperatures have been extremely cold and we seem to go from one weather event to to another. I shovel the driveway and it's time to shovel again. The past several Sundays we've only had a hand full of people at church and have had several Sundays where we've only had sacrament meeting. I've gotten stuck in my own driveway several times, and it's really flat. I try to keep it clear, but it it tends to get icy.

I was grateful for clear roads and blue skies as we traveled Friday and Saturday to and from the temple. Early Sunday the snow began again and by church time it was storming pretty bad so once again we only had sacrament meeting.

I'm grateful for a warm safe home. I can appreciate the beauty of the weather when I can observe it through picture windows and sliding glass doors. It will be nice when Spring arrives, but I don't mind uniqueness of each new day.
This was the view out of my sliding glass door last night after the icy rain had been falling for awhile.

This is a panoramic view out of my front window a few days ago.

No comments: