The Saturday morning Chad and Elizabeth were here, Matt and Hannah headed to Ikea to pick up Hannah's new bed. We would have gotten it the night before when we went to Ikea to look, but there was not enough room in the car. While they were gone Elizabeth, Chad and I were going to run a few errands so we could all go play when they got back.
We headed to the car, but I couldn't find my keys anywhere. I clip my keys to my purse and they should have been there. I tried to remember when I last saw them and didn't have a clue. I started to panic. I called Matt and he and Hannah stopped at the rest area and searched the car. I had hoped my keys were somewhere in the car. They weren't. The day before we had been all over Pittsburgh. They could be anywhere. I started to make calls as I retraced my travels the previous day.
I couldn't believe it when Hannah called me from Ikea and told me my keys were there in the lost and found. What a blessing that the bed wouldn't fit in the truck the night before. Ikea was the one place from the day before where I thought I pictured my keys being on my purse after we left. I would have only thought to look there as a last resort.
No comments:
Post a Comment