We have this lovely table that has been in the family for years. It's a nice simple Scan Design and I love it. Unfortunately it has seen a few too many spills, crafts and years. ( I probably should have taken a picture before we turned it upside down.)
Fortunately the wood is good and with a bit of TLC we should be able to get it looking new again. We remembered to take a few pics so we can get it back together when we are finished with the project. Now that Matt isn't quiet so busy with work we can work on a few things. Nothing like a good project to encourage bonding. I'm sure we'll be fine. We hope to be sitting around the table for Thanksgiving.
Lucy wasn't quite sure what was going on and served as project inspector.
I'm not sure when, why or who is responsible for the gold stars, but I had images of a little Elizabeth or Hannah in her castle under the table.
Matt probably could have worked a bit quicker without so much help.
Lucy loves to look out the window. The table usually sits here and she was quite pleased that she could use a chair to climb on a sill for a better view. We love our Lucy. Now Lucy, get down!
No comments:
Post a Comment