Sunday, August 16, 2009

This Week's Highlights

Hannah and her friends, Jessica and Leah sang in Sacrament Meeting today. They sang like angels. We had a few rough practices over the past few weeks, yesterday's practice was pretty good and today was wonderful. They sang "A Family is of God" that was in the Friend last October. The girls are just a few weeks a part in age, but what a difference in height. We miss our old friends, but we have been so blessed with new friends. Thanks Colleen for being patient and bringing out the best in the girls.

This week we discovered the Igloo. It's tiny and just behind it is a go-cart track that isn't much bigger.

2 comments:

Kasey Strong said...

She sang in sacrament?! How fun! Was she nervous? I would pretty much never do that. I'm so proud of Hannah. Also, I'm really glad to hear that yall are making friends in Pennsylvania.

Chad and Elizabeth said...

IS the Igloo Ice cream only? It made me think of the Snow Shacks I missed this summer since we've been down here! Love you!