
We took our turn cleaning the church on Saturday. There was a Primary Activity earlier in the day. We found this testimony on one of the chalk boards. Isn't the gospel great!

Will we ever be too old for Chuck E. Cheese?

We enjoyed a trip to Saris for Ice Cream. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a hometown candy and ice cream shop just around the corner. We try not to visit too often.

Can it really be time for Intermediate School Orientation.

Where did the summer go?
5 comments:
That testimony is so precious! Like i want to print it out and frame it! Do you know who wrote it? I bet their parents would love a copy of that! I can't believe Hannah is going back to school already! I love her shirt though. I love you guys!
Hannah has grown so much! Glad you are doing well!
WOW! I'm echoing everyone else's, "I can't believe Hannah has grown"!!
Sounds like you guys are doing great in the northern regions of our US. Hope it continues to be good for you! Have a great school year, Hannah!!
Hannah looks like a little teenager, holy cow!
Hi Kenna-
I found your blog page on Vicky Weaver's blog. Hope you didn't mind. Send me your email so I can give you an invite to my blog. Would love for you to see Lorren's wedding pics. Hope you guys are doing great. We sure do miss you
Post a Comment