
While Matt was working hard we finished out the summer playing hard. Ohiopyle is heavenly. You can raft the river, there are natural water slides, but we decided to bike the trail that runs along the river. We biked for two hours. The guy at the bike rental suggested which direction we should ride so we would be going down hill coming back. I think it was up hill both ways.

No wonder I was getting tired. I had a passenger.

We took a break by the river. Maybe we took several breaks by the river. Who could resist. Next time we might try the bike and ride trip where you bike up a few miles and take the raft back through some small white water.

The trails are a part of the rails to trails system. If we kept going we could ride to Washington D.C..
Hannah! Wait for me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment