This reminds me of the time a few years ago when Hannah came in from playing and asked me if I wanted to see an anteater. I was busy cleaning and told her I'd be out in a bit to check it out. I continued what I was doing and after a few minutes her words made it to through to my brain and I realized anteaters aren't real common. I hurried outside to find Hannah and her friends playing with a shriveled up, barely alive armadillo. I think I screamed. Hand washing wasn't enough, Hannah took a very long bath.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Isn't It Cute
This reminds me of the time a few years ago when Hannah came in from playing and asked me if I wanted to see an anteater. I was busy cleaning and told her I'd be out in a bit to check it out. I continued what I was doing and after a few minutes her words made it to through to my brain and I realized anteaters aren't real common. I hurried outside to find Hannah and her friends playing with a shriveled up, barely alive armadillo. I think I screamed. Hand washing wasn't enough, Hannah took a very long bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment