Friday, January 1, 2010

The Gift of the Magi

Santa Mouse found us in Pennsylvania.

Matt has been looking for a flat screen T.V.. He has done quite a bit of research over the past many months and now knows which one he wants. With the family coming for Christmas it seemed like now would be a good time to get one. Santa had a different plan.

Santa brought an electronic piano instead. He must have known that the piano would be of greater benefit right now. Hannah plays all the time. I don't know much about keyboards versus pianos, but I've been told that the weighted keys and peddals make a huge difference. I'm thinking this will be much easier to move than a traditional piano, and it does lots of cool things.

P.S. Thanks Vickie for the piano books you passed on to Elizabeth all those years ago. They are the same series Hannah and Matt's piano teacher uses.

No comments: