Thursday, May 5, 2016

Smile... You Rock My World

Last week our Young Women activity was "You Rock My World." We painted scriptures or quotes on rocks and shared with each other why they were important to us. Recently I was reading in The Book of Mormon and came upon smile written in the margin next to 2 Nephi 9:39. It reminded me that "spiritually minded is life eternal!" I knew what I wanted to paint on my rock and give to my daughter. 



I think someone taught me "Spiritually-minded is life eternal" at a seminary inservice meeting or a youth conference. I wish I could remember who and when. I was able to share with the young women that we do have reason to smile. When we live to keep the spirit with us it helps us make those decisions that lead to "happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come." (From the Living Christ)




No comments: