Monday, December 14, 2009

Super Saturday Primary Style


For our ward's quarterly primary activity they had their own Super Saturday. What a great idea. I wouldn't have been able to see all the cool things Hannah made except our Christmas tree fell over and her packages got wet. The JOY blocks are awesome. I wanted to use them down stairs, but she wants them on her desk. (We made Christmas Countdown blocks at the RS Super Saturday.) They made Peppermint Hot Chocolate, ornaments out of big bells, and holiday pins made out of clay that was baked. Hannah was able to make something for just about everybody on her Christmas list.

For lunch they had a full holiday feast. What a nice morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kenna, I LOVE those blocks!! Also enjoyed your '12 days of Christmas' for the YW; poems and all! What a great leader you've always and, evidently, will continue to be!!