Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dashing Through the Snow

Chad and Elizabeth arrived on Thursday. Oma arrived last night. Before she left Florida she had asked if we had snow. We had none. She landed at 8:30 pm with a few flakes.

It was snowing a bit by the time we finished dinner.

This morning we awoke to this wintery wonderland. I am enjoying it from the warmth of my home. Chad, Elizabeth and Hannah went sledding. They were done before I made it outside to take pictures. I didn't want to take pictures from the deck because it is too pretty and I didn't want to disturb the snow.

Matt and Chad are smoking ribs for supper. You can move a Florida cracker north, but you can't take a way his love for barbecue. Who cares if there's six inches of snow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MMMMMMM, I'm lovin' me some BBQ, too!! Kenna, if you get a nice pic of the 'winter wonderland' landscape style, send it to me so I can paint it...I'll send it back to you, signed!! Great practice for me!

Larsen's! said...

Kenna-looks like you had an amazing holiday with your family. Glad you're loving Pittsburgh!