The Chicken House
Have a bucket of chicken.
Finger lickin good!
A bit quiet at the fair.
My friend Joan stirring the Chicken Corn Chowder. I bought some and took it home for lunch after church. I also took home a quart of Slippery Pot Pie which is quite like southern chicken and dumplings. Yummy! (FYI Joan is or ward's YW president.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a "not so busy" few hours of service it was time for some fun. We met the Peiffers in Hagerstown, MD at Augustoberfest. I guess there were no free weekends in October, thus the Augustoberfest instead of Octoberfest. The Peiffers both served missions in Austria so we enjoy doing all things German together.
I'm glad we went, the music and food were authentic and wonderful. I'm glad we went early, because even late in the afternoon crowd was a bit wild and crazy and I'm sure it got wilder and crazier as the evening progressed.
Hannah was just a little freaked out by the helpful old man.
For some reason Joan didn't get any help.
The blue and white of Bayern! I've got fond memories.
Daddy/Daughter photo op. Aren't the precious. One advantage to being the blogger is that I can decide which photos are included and which photos remain on the cutting room floor.











No comments:
Post a Comment